O'Donnellan & Joyce are delighted to offer for sale a stunning one bedroom, one bathroom apartment located in the heart of Galway City.
No 2, 10 Abbeygate Street Lower, boasts a city central location availing of all of Galway Cities amenities & service. This is quite simply city living at its best. You could not get a more central location than this address.
Lower Abbeygate Street, is at the very heart of Galway City, just off Shop Street which is main shopping thoroughfare of Galway.
This is a bustling area, which is a predominantly commercial location with a mixture of retail, office and leisure businesses.
The property also easily connects with Eyre Square, Middle, Street, the Latin Quarter and the Galway Docklands. The property is also just a 20 minute walk from the NUIG campus and UCHG.
No 2, 10 Abbeygate Street Lower is a beautiful apartment with a unique character, with a nod to the original heritage of the building. The propery combines the exposed brick finish on some of the internal walls with a modern finish. The property is presented in excellent condition with careful attention to detail and decor throughout.
The property comprises of a living room, a contemporary fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom.
This property would prove to be the ideal owner occupier residence or a gilt edged investment property with excellent rental return guaranteed because of its City Centre location.
Currently the property has excellent tenants in situ, there is the option of retaining the current tenants or getting vacant possession. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Fantastic one bed apartment
• Nestled in the heart of Galway city
• Galway City living at its best
• A gem of a property with style & character
• Presented in excellent condition
• Feature exposed brick finish to some internal walls
• Open plan living/dining & kitchen
• Ideal Owner Occupier or Investment Property
• Close proximity to Galway City Centre Bus & Train Stations
• Just a stone’s throw from the vibrant cobbled streets of Galway city
BER No: 114361090
Performance Indicator: 331.46